Dallas Stars right wing Ryan Garbutt still can’t believe what he saw last season when entering an oversized hot tub at his team’s practice rink.
Most guys go there to get loose.
Not Devils right wing Jaromir Jagr, his teammate in Dallas for the first part of the 2013 lockout-shortened campaign.
"Jags actually would bring his hockey stick in the pool to work on his grip strength," Garbutt said Thursday. "He’d be in there making waves with his stick. And I saw him doing it a few times. He’d keep a stick in there." [x]
28 Aug: Happy Birthday, Amanda Kessel!
Hockey players’ nicknames. (Follow-up to the Penguins edition.)
shoutout to the awesome people who cut the lgbt scenes & storylines from tv shows and upload them to youtube so no one has to deal with all that het shit
Does like anybody make stars edits besides Benn and Seguin like god damn
there are other players?????ßß?
- Common relationship problems
This is a common problem with couples
- Has an aggressive or invasive...
- Organize Your Plot: Part 1
Writers are never short on ideas, but oftentimes we have trouble sorting them out and...
- A GENERAL GUIDE TO NETWORKING: PUBLISHING EDITION
- “Sucks, but there it is. “I want to write a novel about the persecution of magical ponies” is only going to be a functional expression of creativity...”
- “If you are a writer, and you have a novel idea that you are excited about writing, write it. Don’t go on message boards and ask random Internet...”