Go check out starsnhl on snapchat, you won’t be disappointed. And tell them to keep following @youandithelungs on Twitter. Hahaha, not actually, just go have an amazing time watching hockey (‘cause it’s back sooooon, and really who needs more than that?!!!) and following this beauty of a team.
What If Brenden Dillon And Cody Eakin Aren’t Signed By The Season’s Start?
The start of the Dallas Stars’ training camp is just around the corner, beginning on September 19th in Fort Worth, Texas, but uncertainty lingers in the air as two of the team’s core players still remain without a contract. Center Cody Eakin and defenceman Brenden Dillon are…
Vernon Fiddler, Anders Lindback, and Antoine Roussel at Dallas Stars Ice Breaker @ Dallas Galleria Sept 13, 2014
Antoine, Ralph, & Ryan.
Dallas stars training camp
October can’t come soon enough!!
not sleeping at all and still doing my 9km morning run (if a kilometer shorter than usual because of said lack of sleep) at least gave me an inspirational boost and i now finally have the topic for my paper :)))
Now i just need to finish the hockey offseason “rarepair” fic exchange and find out what to do with it. I already asked ailelie who is probably still asleep - how dare she! How lazy! - but maybe someone else is participating and knows what we are supposed to do with our drafts today?
miranda-seguin said: Do you know any NHL team's snapchats??
yes! i think this is all of them ?
carolina hurricanes: nhlcanes
colorado avalanche: avalanche
columbus blue jackets: bluejacketsnhl
dallas stars: starsnhl
detroit red wings: officialdrw
los angeles kings: lakingsnhl
minnesota wild: minnesotawild
montreal canadiens: canadiensmtl
new york islanders: nyisles
new york rangers: nyrangers
pittsburgh penguins: penguins
tampa bay lightning: lightningnhl
washington capitals: washcapitals
winnipeg jets: nhljetswpg
modanos du bist dann der ausreisser in der statistik! Aber schlaf gut
who even needs sleep!
- How to Go to College for Free: The Best Open Classes for Writers (Fall 2014)
Massively Open Online Courses are the new vogue way...
- Anonymous said:How do I explain something scientifically? (I write sci-fi but I'm having trouble with a work in which Venus is now terraformed) I would like to make it hard sci-fi but I can't make something belivable. Also, how do I make something (speaking about future) to look normal or common? Thanks.
Making something look normal or common is less about terminology or how you initially describe it and more about how you include it. If you want...
- addicted-to-fiction445 said:I need help on how to write out a scene in my story, it's fiction so I didn't want it to be too cliche. The main character is meeting his brother for the first time in five years out of sheer coincidence. And I don't know how to bring out the feelings.
HOW TO BRING OUT ~FEELINGS~, A GUIDE:
- Express emotion through action. Try not to use things like ‘she felt sad’ - your reader has no real grasp...
- Awesome Sites and Links for Writers
Just about every writer out there has several go-to websites that they use when it comes...